Managing Change with Enthusiasm
Change can be a tremendous challenge for us, in both our professional and personal lives. Most of us find it hard to manage, and so we avoid it at all costs. But managing change effectively can, and very often does, have a profound positive impact on our success as well as our sense of wellbeing.
At a time when people across America are wary of uncertainty and are experiencing unsettling change, this presentation discusses how to take the stress out of change, and embrace the positive opportunities it brings.
Dr. Sirlin will discuss:
• Mastering your attitude
• Setting and achieving personal goals
• The "security" myth
• What "excellence" really means
• How successful people fail all the time-and they're happy about it!
• The benefits of expanding your comfort zone
• The importance of keeping your perspective