Natural Medicine In the 21st Century
This presentation explores health, illness, symptoms, and over-the-counter and prescription medicines. You will discover what health truly is, and isn't. Dr. Sirlin discusses a natural approach to illness, symptom relief, and health.
This lecture looks at:
• Medication and its value to our health
• Sound exercise habits to suit different people and lifestyles
• The benefits of turning quality nutrition into a routine
• The true meaning of "symptoms"
• A natural approach to overall health and wellbeing